Well, friends, this $10 Target Challenge is not quite over yet! Yesterday I went back and was able to grab some great deals, while only using about half of my extensive $1.53 budget.
Here’s the skinny on what I bought:
2 bags of Hefty Onezip bags
– $1.00 each, reduced from $1.54
– used $1/2 coupon (11/1 Redplum insert – some areas got $1/1 coupons!)
– used $.20 “peelie” located on Hefty box
2 packages of Up toddler wipes
– $0.97 each
– used $1/1 Target coupon here
1 package Reach Floss
– used $1/1 coupon (10/18 Red Plum insert)
My total came to $0.80 with a savings of $7.28, and I could’ve saved even more but I forgot to bring my reusable bags. If you haven’t heard, Target will take 5 cents off of your total for every reusable bag you bring and use. Good for Earth, good for your wallet! Adding in this trip, I’ve now spent $9.27 to buy $87.39 worth of products!